Welcome to Fifty South!
Farm To Table Dining From Our Family To Yours!
We are dedicated to making good wholesome food affordable and delicious by using only the finest and freshest ingredients from our beloved local and regional farmers and vendors.
We strive to use fair trade, organic and biodynamically farmed sustainable products wherever possible, while leaving as small of an environmental footprint as we can. We never use trans fats or MSG! Only heart healthy canola oil and fresh unsalted butter.
Fifty South is a community gathering place where we want everyone to feel like family. This is my home and the people who eat and work here are each a part of my family.
We are happy to accommodate dietary concerns. We offer several vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free and wheat-free items. All of our food is cooked to order. If you have timing constraints, please call ahead so we may be able to promptly meet your needs.
Thank you again for being a part of our family. You and yours are always welcome here! Enjoy your visit and we hope to see you again soon!!
2128 Doubleday Avenue
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Wed - Thur 4:30p – 9:00p
Fri-Sat 4:30p – 10:00p
Sun 9:00a – 8:00p
Wednesday - May 25 from 5:00 - 9:00
To finish off Celiac Awareness Month with a bang, we will be hosting a Gluten Free dinner. There will be music and some amazing food as you can see from the menu below.
$35.00 PP all inclusive food and non-alcoholic drinks
$45.00 PP all inclusive to include full bar
Reservations and Pre-Payment are requested
Please call the restaurant at 518-884-2926
Stationary Hors d'oeuvres:
- Vegetable/ Chicken Quesadillas
- Calamari both spicy and regular served with house made pomodoro sauce or a sweet Asian chili sauce
- Chicken Wings: 3 sauces of Chefs choice
- Crostini with something fun
Passed Hors d'oeuvres:
- Parmesan Toast
- Lily Dates
- Classic Fish &Chips deep fried and served with our house made tartar sauce
- Roast Pork Loin, stuffed and served with a apple demi glace
- Maple Glazed Salmon served on a bed of mashed potatoes with a wasabi cream and topped with steamed vegetables
- General TSO's Tofu and sauteed brown rice
- Grilled Asparagus
- Misto salad
- Chocolate Cake
- Fresh Fruits
- Cheese Cake
- Coffer, Tea, Decaf
We look forward to seeing you there.